Friday, December 2, 2011

one of my deepest passions is film photography. the difference is immense. i started to develop my own photos. it makes the experience so much more personal. the first time the film was exposed. i assume that it was the roll that i left in the car... but the next two after that came out wonderful! the negative scanner that i bought is being a pain. i might buy a new one or just send then in to get scanned for now. eventually i will post a tutorial on how to develop your negatives and how to properly work a film camera which will be filled with basics that i wish others would have pointed out.

6 comments:

  1. Such a tutorial would be awesome! We have been playing with film too. Digital has its place, but the beauty of film can NOT be replaced.

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food just looks so french, and good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been really getting into photography the last few months, I hope to start shooting in film in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea that would be so cool. I don't remember anything I learned in high school.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to be able to develop my own photography...that would be amazing!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun. And the photo did capture my attention. What camera did you use?

    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete