Tuesday, November 29, 2011

introduction...

this is the first entry on my blog. i guess i will be sharing music that i like, outfits i have worn, food that i make, random thoughts, some of my art and then whatever else comes my way.

i am a 20 year old receptionist and hopeing to be a part time student, well full time actually... but bills must be paid! currently, my life needs changes so i have started a 21 or 21 list to help make myself better. although my 21st is not till two months, i figured that it would not hurt to get a bit of a head start.

the first thing is make a blog and update it as much as i can, so starting today i will do exactly that!

xoxo
flor

3 comments:

  1. Welcome! My blog is fairly new also, so I'm new to the scene also.

    Hope you had a fun Thanksgiving!
    [waves]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you! Your blog is quite lovey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how random clicks lead to fun new blogs, yours is off to a great start and I hope you keep with it!!!! XoXo Lori
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete